Georgetown Beer Mile
|Member Sign In|
Saturday, Jul 31 at 11:00 AM
Got Questions? Email Matt Maz
1465 Old Spring House Ln, Dunwoody, GA 30338
$15 from July 12th to July 25th (See details below. No T Shirt if paid within these dates)
I don’t want to pay, but can I run?? Sure, but BRING YOUR OWN BEER
Due to popular demand, our small group of founding fathers who ran the first Beer Mile last year are now hosting the 2nd annual Georgetown Beer Mile, officially!
Are you 21 or older, looking to run (or walk) and enjoy cold beverages while doing it? The time has come! GRC members and non-members are welcome! For those unsure about what exactly a Beer Mile is….a 12oz beverage must be completely consumed, followed by a nice 400 meter run or walk (the course is flat, don’t worry!) – this will be completed 4 times to complete a mile! Get the word out!
An official Georgetown Beer Mile T Shirt! (If you RSVP/pay prior to the July 11 deadline) See ordering/t shirt size request below in the payment details.
- Remaining proceeds will be donated to the Georgetown Recreation Club for future club enhancements.
- You’ll get a solid workout in with friends and you’ll be hyrdrated!
- An opportunity to check out the GRC pool if you aren’t currently a member
- Beverages for the event participants will be provided (for the race)
- Trophy for the first place Male, and Female winners
- A Waiver! Who doesn’t love a waiver!?
What do I do next? REGISTER!
- NOTEABLE DEADLINES:
- July 12th – July 25th: Late Entry Reduced Cost – $15 (no T-Shirt unfortunately). Venmo @Matt-Mazikowski to register
- I DON’T WANT TO PAY, BUT I WANT TO RUN!!!…..No problem, but BRING YOUR OWN BEER for the race. We will be providing beer for the race for those who payed/registered.