All Invited (Members and Non-Members) – Preview GRC!
Walk, bike, scoot, Lyft or (if you absolutely have to) drive down to Georgetown Recreation Club on May 18 at 5pm for a night of socializing with all your neighbors from our hood and beyond: Georgetown, Heathwood, Village Springs, Chateau Woods, North Springs, Springfield, Dunwoody Green, Townsend at Perimeter!
Sliding, Swimming, Prizes, Food, Drinks and Fireworks!
Bring your swim suits and towels! The GRC pool is opening their facilities to us for the night and there will be a 20 foot dual lane water slide in the parking lot! Plus…
– Burgers and BBQ (the BBQ is for adults only & might not last long)
– BYO-Sides and Deserts (sign up here)
– Pizza brought to us by the Dunwoody Bar Association
– Plenty of Popcorn, Water, Juice and other drinks at the Village Orthodontics “Hydration Station”
– Sponsor Giveaways (Springs Cinema & Taphouse movie tickets, Village Burger gift cards, Simply Served Dinners, Rachie’s Cupcakes, & hopefully more coming)
– Fireworks at Dark!!
– 5 Hours of fun with your neighbors!
What to bring??
Swim Suit & Towel
No one is hired to watch YOUR kids. And other fun facts.
– Watch your kids at all times! If your kids are in the pool area, you should be in the pool area. If your kids are on the water slide, you should be watching the slide. No one is hired to be your babysitter.
– Lifeguards will be on duty. Regardless, re-read above.
– This is a neighborhood event, not Georgetown Rec event.
– Cars should be out of the parking lot by 1pm that day. Organizers will begin blocking off the lot around then.
– No double sided parking on Old Spring House Lane or Old Georgetown Trail. Try not to drive at all.
– Dunwoody PD and other city officials have been invited, so as always, act & imbibe responsibly.
– Georgia-bought fireworks will be lit at dark, please move your kids to a safe distance, preferably in the pool area.
– The pool will close at 10pm, so if you’re still around past that, start picking up trash. Organizers are responsible for cleaning.
Georgetown Recreation Club is at 4301 Old Georgetown Trail.
Normally a Member’s Only club, except for this event!