Reserve the Clubhouse
GRC Members can guarantee use of the clubhouse for their events by using the booking system below. Some things to keep in mind before booking a time slot…
- The low $35 fee for using the clubhouse is intended to (1) guarantee use of the clubhouse at a specific time (2) allow you to bring non-members to the club for your event (for example, a birthday party, baby shower, etc).
- Members are welcome to use the clubhouse at anytime WITH other members for personal exercise / watching the TV / playing games / etc, with or without booking a time. If you’d like to simply drop in and use the club on a first-come, first-serve basis, feel free. If you want to guarantee use of the clubhouse we obviously recommend booking a time. After selecting a time slot, in the Description field, just tell us what the event is. If it’s a member’s only event there is no fee.
- Booked events always take priority over non-booked events. If another member is using the clubhouse at the same time as your event, just politely explain it has been booked.
- The clubhouse restrooms are always made available to our tennis teams /players. If you book during the Summer, our tennis players will most likely use the pool restrooms if they see you are occupying the clubhouse, but when the pool is not open, neither are the pool restrooms. So just remember the $35 is an incredibly low price for renting any facility, we just can’t promise restroom exclusivity.
- In the summer time, reserving the clubhouse DOES NOT include guest fees to the pool. Guest fees will need to be paid on entry to the pool area (the clubhouse is separate from the pool). Contact us to find out if your party will require an extra lifeguard.
- Clean up after yourself! Please sweep, wipe down the toilets, empty the trash, stack chairs, and put back any tables that were brought out.
After booking a time, it will be removed from the calendar and we’ll be in touch with a payment link (if required).
Please do NOT reserve if you are not a member or have a pre-existing agreement with the club to use it.