Dunwoody’s most social Recreation Club, located within walking distance to the Georgetown, North Springs, Chateau Woods, Village Springs and Heathwood subdivisions. Open to new members from anywhere in Dunwoody!
- Dunwoody’s most affordable initiation fee (take $300 off if you sign up by April 1, 2017 or if you’ve just moved to the area).
- Open til Sept 30 in 2017. Thank you global warming!
- Four gorgeous year-round tennis courts. Resurfaced in 2016.
- Newly refinished clubhouse with two bathrooms, cable TV, and sitting deck overlooking the tennis courts. All members get clubhouse access via a numerical keypad lock.
- Members can rent our clubhouse for only $35! If you are planning an event with non-members in attendance, the clubhouse is a classy, affordable rental option. Great for birthday parties, evening events, or to watch the big game.
- Wifi around the pool / courts. Work from the pool this summer!
- Classic rock on the radio! Or plug in your own tunes to our sound system.
- Adult Lap Swim Program – Outside of regular pool hours, all members are welcome to swim laps with us.
- Adult swim every hour guarantees you time to hop in the pool and swim laps. A great way to get 15 minutes of exercise for all of us always-on-the-go parents.
- Two always-fueled propane grills. Be a hero this summer, and man the grill a few nights a week!
- Fridge access to keep your condiments or beers cold while you relax by the pool.
- Tan on our pool length sun deck, or grab an umbrella table and hang out with your neighbors. Who needs a bar this summer, when you’ve got the GRC.
- On top of our always-busy Friday nights, our Social Director has plenty planned for this summer. Keg nights, Teen Nights, Parent’s Night Out events, etc.
- We have great people. And what better way to meet your neighbors than the neighborhood watering hole!
Extended Pool Hours in 2017 – Open untill Sept 30
Swim laps at the end of every hour. Or spend more time your kids. Your choice.
Exercise in the clubhouse!
Organize a yoga or exercise group with other members. On-Demand exercise programs are available through our TV package.
Grill out every night this summer!
The ‘cues always have propane and our fridge is stocked with community condiments!
The Georgetown Recreation Club is also a great choice of pools for residents in or near: Dunwoody Township, Georgetown Park, Buckline Crossing, Springfield, Holly Oak, Nerine Circle, Manget Way, Vermack Rd, or Murphy Candler.